Attention Volleyball Fans:
We've revisited our gym capacity and made some revisions for our home volleyball games, starting tomorrow, September 1. See below for changes.
- We will increase our capacity to 100 spectators on each side for each game.
- No tickets will be needed for sub-varsity games.
- We will clear the gym before the VARSITY game, using the two north doors on each side of the visiting bleachers, which exit directly to the parking lot.
- Each player on both teams will receive TWO tickets to be used for entry into the VARSITY game. After ticket holders have been admitted, we will sell additional tickets (regular price-$4/adult, $3/student) at the door until we reach gym capacity.
- No passes will be accepted.
We will evaluate these procedures before district play begins and may make additional adjustments.
Thank you for your patience and support as we try to adjust to these unprecedented times!