Quitman ISD has a professional school counselor serving students at the elementary school, and a secondary professional school counselor for the junior high and high school. The following resources are available if students or families need support during non school hours.
- Quitman Elementary Counselor
June Sims 903-763-5000 Ext. 1181
- Quitman JH/HS Counselor
Julie Cole 903-763-5000 Ext. 2907
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and Textline
Text HELLO to 741741
- Crisis Text Line
Text HOME to 741741
- Texas Youth Helpline
- Bulldog Tip Line
903-228-3727 Call or Text
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Human Trafficking Hotline
- UT Health-Quitman Emergency Room
117 North Winnsboro Street
- UT Health East Texas Behavioral Health Center
800-566-0088 (24 HR Crisis Line)
4101 University Blvd.
- Northeast Texas Child Advocacy Center-Serves children ages 2-17 who allegedly have been sexually or severely physically abused or have witnessed a violent crime.
- East Texas Crisis Center-Wood County-Services for victims/survivors of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or other crimes.
218 N Franklin
903-595-5591 (24 HR Crisis Line)
- Andrews Center Behavioral Health System-Services for those living with mental health, intellectual or developmental disabilities (IDD) and challenges.
877-934-2131 (24 HR Crisis Line)
703 West Patten
- Community Healthcore-Helps people and families heal from the consequences of mental illness.
800-832-1009 (24 HR Crisis Line)
107 Woodbine Place
- East Texas Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (ETCADA)-Services to help reduce substance abuse and dependence.
708 Glencrest Lane
- CASA for Kids of East Texas-Provides volunteers to represent and advocate for the child's best interest in the child protection system.
3616 West Way Street
- Hope Pregnancy Center-Provides a network of services to pregnant women.
885 E State HWY 243